10 Things I learned From This Week...week 9

You will see the significance of postman Pat and his black and white cat....


As usual, my ’10 things I learned from this week' is based on my week…so here goes…ready steady GO!


1 That love at first sight DOES work-here’s to me and hubby, 10 years on…

2 That we all have free will, we need to be conscious of this, and use it wisely, and considerately of others…

3 We all have the ability to deal with everything, no matter how hard things seem at times, we CAN get through it, DIG DEEP!

4 The kids are knackered being back at school, and this is testing as a parent…

5 Kids come FIRST, we come in a close last place…

6 Did you know that ice cream is in fact Chinese food?? Nope, me neither till this week…

7 That if a child in France does not look like the rest of their siblings, it is said that ‘it’s the Post man’s’ for us Brits, it’s the milk man…

8 That the French too have the phrase ‘take my hat off to you’.

9 That French administration is a complete pile of W**K, it actually contributes to 99 percent of the stress in French people’s lives…well, I made the 99 % up, but it’s a nightmare.


10 The average bra size these days is 36 C…get those chicken fillets out girl…




Now then, that's all folks, see you tomorrow for Thought For The Day...Have a great Saturday...
Tamsyn x

Comments

Old posts