Day four of move…


Summer 2010...Esmie Rose's godmother, one of my bestest mates x

I found out on Friday night (January 27th) that England had a bed for Alex in the John Radcliffe Hospital, where he will initially be based for observations. Having to accept this date, as who knew when another would be available? I commenced moving the house with four kids and all the rest in one week procedures…





Here’s how it has been going:





Day four of move…





Mitzi ear infection, up all night, Lola, teacher on strike, no school, all slept on mattresses on floor in my room, including stinky dog (with 'WTF did u eat man?' guts) and 2 cats....camping Wood style...


Passport arrives (Thank God) flights are booked for Saturday 4th February… 



The day got worse, I realised around 10 am how ill I was, two friends come round, (Vanessa and Jean) like a cross between Trojans and elves help me with ‘stuff’. They order me to leave and go sleep at a friends whilst they soldier on, ‘have you looked in a mirror, Tamsyn?’ being the reason. I resist, stagger on, then literally at 1 pm am manhandled out door, as cannot walk any more to Dr’s then friend’s bed. I have high temp and virus and feel like death.





Now? Really now? Like 4 days before I move? How is this possible?





Like angels, after school, Caro Lenier, Vanessa Moleres and Delphine Llamas come round and divide the kids amongst them, I am to have a whole night’s sleep, and wake up when I want!










Day Five of move,





Have woken up feeling MUCH better….let’s see what today brings….

Comments

Old posts