Just a quickie till I post up my response to John Howell MP...




WEll, hasn't this social-networking just come together and blown me out of the water by the support and results.

I am so proud to be a part of this at the moment, to witness the waves that have been created.

Look at the power we have as people when we pull together...And look at how much we all do genuinely care!! It's amazing, I had no idea, did you?

It's been an overwhelming time, a priviledge to be a part of it...

And that I am the one you all have helped in so many thousands of ways (really sorry I am not able to reply individually to everyone, but I have to follow up all the advice you gave me!).

There are various links you can watch or listen too, and I will be posting my response to John Howell Thame and Henley MP on my blog after I have posted a copy of it to David Cameron and Boris Johnson...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-19529717

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00xjn4x -from 1hr 6 minutes it's my interview! note, not FOR 1hr and 6 minutes...

John Howell did respond to me (even though it took the wind of the BBC coverage to get it) and I am looking forward to yuo all reading my 'setting the record straight' as he referred to it on here...

Thamenews.net


I see the world with such rose tinted glasses at the moment due to this immense support- WELL DONE EVERYONE!!! and

THANK YOU!!!

Comments

Old posts