Thought for the day #5 #kerryinourhearts

Each day is a chance to start again, find as many reasons to be grateful for a life full of blessings if we would only open our eyes to what we have and not what we expect or want...

'Multiple mummy' Kerry, you will be sorely missed. 'lucky in life' is how you described yourself, you got it, the gratitude thing... At just 30 you left this world, a husband and 3 young kids. You changed my life. You didn't make the battle with the brain aneurysm, your husband won't have that chance to hope and help you on... I do. I have that, and hearing you had gone, lost the fight 5 months down the line with it, I have never hugged Alex so hard, felt so lucky to have all that I do.

I am so, so sad for your family.

You will always be remembered kerry, and the thing you have given me, is realising just how lucky I am, changed my 'where's he gone? I haven't got him anymore' into 'Thank you God that I have this much of him... The rest, I hope, to follow'.

#kerryinourhearts

Comments

Old posts