Dear Alex, A House called Agape...Moving.

27th June 2013




Back in the day...you, before the accident.




Dear Alex, 

Back by the sea again, breathe..

Breathe in healing properties, memories, love of the noise, smells, family days.

Breathe in a new life, a together forever life, in the same environment you always wanted for your family unit.


I'm not doing this to sever relationships, to isolate ourselves. Neither am I doing it for selfish reasons. I'm doing it not because I have made an impetuous decision that the family have to fall in line with. I'm neither doing because I want to cause a rift or 'take you away'. 

I am doing this, I have made this incredibly well informed, much thought out decision because I believe it to be the best thing from the smallest to the biggest in our family.

Our unit, you me and the kids.

Where their new school is on the beach front, a very short walking distance from where our new home will be.

A house called 'Agape' Greek word for selfless love.

Selfless love I had from you, I have, we all have from the Most High.

This move is for you, for me and our children. Where they will refind themselves in the environment you always wanted us as your family to grow up in. By the sea.

Your 'church and yor mistress' as you always referred to it as...

Your love, our your passion.

It's to open up your environment again, to banish feelings of being as trapped in as you are. To get you in the sea again, relearn to surf!

It's because you can't see, and down by the sea you can feel, hear, smell it all. This in turn will open you up and relax your spirit so you may progress in the way you need to, the way you can.

It's so you can reach your full potential by the side of a wife and kids who have that life back again that you strove to provide for us all for the 10 years before your accident.

It would be wrong to say I don't have reservations, of course a move with you in the place you are and being at home full time will not be plain sailing...

But we will all breathe.

The outdoor orientated life which I, too, have always wanted for our kids.

To have chickens, grow vegetables again!

And to have you by our sides as the kids grow and develop in an environment you and I and they all love and were used to.


I am doing this because it's right for every single one of us.

I am doing it because the kids will grow up exploring, swimming, surfing for pleasure. Because I can feel fulfilled amongst nature and because you will benefit and progress in a way I do not believe you will living in a house by a main road and being pushed around in your wheelchair to 'get you out', around pavements and shops, and cars and people.

You can sit on the sand, hear the sea.

You will be happy and love the area, happy and know we are all together again, back where you always wanted your family to be, by the sea.

We have a month or so to finalise everything, until this point you have to remain at the Care home so you stabilise, and there's no confusion or disruption for you.

Then for the new school year we will have achieved the goal I had since you had your accident, to get you to the place and the kids back to where we all want to be.


Me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Old posts